Integrity. Action. Excellence.
Looking for an opportunity that provides you with a clearly defined career path?
The Salem Group, a rapidly growing and highly respected leader in the staffing industry, is seeking a high performer to join our team.
The Salem Group is the ideal workplace for those who are highly driven, unfailingly energetic, and extremely ambitious. For those individuals who demonstrate these qualities, the opportunities for advancement are limitless - and your career path clearly defined.
The Staffing Manager leads by example in providing high-level service to clients and assignment employees. The Staffing Manager is responsible for overseeing the office and ensuring that a sufficient supply of assignment employees are recruited, interviewed, and retained in order to fill all client requisitions with a properly qualified assignment employee. As a member of our staffing team, you will be responsible for the recruiting, interviewing and retention of qualified temporary employees to fill a wide variety of temporary, contract and assignment-to-hire positions.
- Bachelor’s Degree or at least 4+ years business experience in a related field
- Minimum of 2 years of Staffing Industry Experience
- Experience in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of Behavioral and Skills-based Interviewing
- The ability to be completely fearless - not afraid to pick up the phone and connect with future and current clients and candidates
- Entrepreneurial spirit with an aptitude for developing business and maximizing both client and assignment employee relationships
- Conduct self with a sense of urgency, high character, persistence, and with a take-charge attitude
- Conduct self in such a manner as to create the best possible image of Salem and to set a positive example for all employees
- Ability to make sound business decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Opportunities for advancement
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits - Paid Time Off, Medical Insurance, 401K plan
All applications must include a cover letter detailing why you are interested in this position and why you believe you would be a great fit for our organization. Also, in your letter, please delineate your salary history and the salary range you will consider.
Please direct your response to Dan Caraher, at email@example.com.