Integrity. Action. Excellence.
Looking for an opportunity that provides you with a clearly defined career path?
The Salem Group is the ideal workplace for those who are highly driven, unfailingly energetic, and extremely ambitious. For those individuals who demonstrate these qualities, the opportunities for advancement are limitless - and your career path clearly defined.
As a member of our staffing team, you will be responsible for the recruiting, interviewing and retention of qualified temporary employees to fill a wide variety of temporary, contract and assignment-to-hire positions. You will also have the opportunity to select candidates for assignments, conduct performance reviews, and build strong and lasting relationships with clients.
- 2+ years in an office, hospitality, customer service, client relations or staffing role
- The ability to manage multiple initiatives, set priorities and work under a deadline
- Aptitude for developing business and maximizing relationships
- Sense of urgency, persistence and a take-charge, positive attitude
- The ability to be completely fearless - not afraid to pick up the phone and connect with future and current clients and candidates
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced skills in the Microsoft Office Suite, keyboarding and learning new software/programs
- Experience in the staffing industry preferred
- Opportunities for advancement
- Competitive compensation
- An open, collaborative culture filled with other dedicated, driven team members (our average tenure is 10 years!)
- A great work environment (perennial winners of Best Places to Work in IL and Best and Brightest awards; last year we were rated #1 by Best Places to Work in IL!)
- Excellent benefits - Paid Time Off, Medical Insurance, 401K plan
The Salem Group is a certified Woman-owned Business Enterprise.
How to Apply:
Please complete the form below to apply. All applications should include a resume as well as a cover letter detailing why you are interested in this position and why you believe you would be a great fit for our organization. Also, in your letter, please delineate your desired compensation range.
The Salem Group provides equal employment opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, service in the military, or any other category protected by law.