Integrity. Action. Excellence.
Staffing Manager - must have prior staffing experience[Oakbrook Terrace or Buffalo Grove Location]
The Salem Group, a dynamic, rapidly growing and highly respected leader in the staffing industry, is seeking an experienced staffing professional to join our teams in the Northwest or Western Suburbs. Put your knowledge and expertise to work by delivering the legendary service that has become Salem’s hallmark to our clients and assignment employees. A certified WBE with a roll-up-your-sleeves culture, The Salem Group is the ideal workplace for those who are highly driven, unfailingly energetic, and always motivated to work until the job is done. For those individuals who demonstrate this level of tenacity and dedication, the opportunities for advancement are limitless.
As a member of our staffing team, you will be responsible for the recruiting, interviewing and retention of qualified Assignment Employees to fill a wide variety of temporary, contract and assignment-to-hire positions. You will also have the opportunity to select candidates for assignments, conduct performance reviews, and build strong and lasting relationships with clients, which means you must be assertive, set priorities, be self-motivated and possess the ability to multitask and handle tight deadlines.
- 1-2 years of experience working in a professional office environment
- Sense of urgency, persistence, and a take-charge attitude
- Ability to handle multiple open requisitions (multi-tasking is a must!)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced skills in the Microsoft Office Suite, typing, and learning new software/programs
- The ability to manage multiple initiatives, set priorities and work under a deadline
- Must be willing and able to travel to other office locations in Oakbrook and Chicago as needed.
- A rewarding career with an industry-leading organization recognized year-over-year as a top company to work for in Illinois.
- Opportunities for advancement for those who truly exemplify Salem’s core values of Action, Urgency, and Excellence
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits – Paid Time Off, Medical insurance, 401k plan
All applications must include a cover letter detailing why you are interested in this position and why you believe you would be a great fit for our organization. Also, in your letter, please delineate your salary history and the salary range you will consider.
Please direct your response to Jason Getlin, email@example.com.