Business Development Manager
Integrity. Action. Excellence.
Business Development Manager – Must Have Outside B2B Sales Experience
[Chicago Loop Location]
The Salem Group, a dynamic, rapidly growing and highly respected leader in the staffing industry, is seeking an experienced staffing sales professional to join our team in the Chicago Loop. Put your knowledge and expertise to work by delivering the legendary service that has become Salem’s hallmark to our clients and assignment employees. A certified WBE with a roll-up-your-sleeves culture, The Salem Group is the ideal workplace for those who are highly driven, unfailingly energetic, and always motivated to work until the job is done. For those individuals who demonstrate this level of tenacity and dedication, the opportunities for advancement are limitless.
As a member of our staffing team, you will be responsible for establishing and building new client relationships, while leveraging and serving the existing client base by providing the high-end service that clients of The Salem Group expect. You would be responsible for assisting the Staffing Center in achieving its Profit Plan through the expansion of sales and creating new business development opportunities.
- •1-2 years of experience of proven B2B sales
- •Bachelor’s Degree or High School Diploma + equivalent work experience.
- •Self-starter with an internal drive, natural curiosity, and exceptional people skills.
- •Extensive knowledge and experience using consultative selling techniques.
- •Confidence to sell clients from all walks of life, from junior to C-level executives.
- •Ability to create a “WOW” experience from a cold call to an RFP.
- •Must demonstrate sound business judgment and decision-making skills.
- •Must be trainable and coachable in order to career development.
- •Must have a track record of meeting deadlines and possess ability to manage time, territory and multiple projects.
- •Must be willing and able to travel to other office locations in Oakbrook and Chicago as needed.
- •A rewarding career with an industry-leading organization recognized year-over-year as a top company to work for in Illinois.
- •Opportunities for advancement for those who truly exemplify Salem’s core values of INTEGRITY. ACTION. EXCELLENCE.
- •Competitive compensation
- •Excellent benefits – Paid Time Off, Medical insurance, 401k plan
How to Apply:
All applications must include a cover letter detailing why you are interested in this position and why you believe you would be a great fit for our organization. Also, in your letter, please delineate your salary history and the salary range you will consider.
Please direct your response to Joshua Johnston, email@example.com