We’re here for you,
no matter what.
The current COVID-19 outbreak has had a major impact on the way many Illinoisans conduct their day, and we’re likely to continue to see its effect for some time, however, we at The Salem Group are committed to continuing our longstanding commitments to our clients and communities. We are closely monitoring developments with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and World Health Organization and the safety and well-being of our own contingent workers, as well as our client's employee populations, are paramount to us. During these uncertain times, we can assure you that we have taken many steps to keep our clients, vendors partners, and team members safe and informed and safeguard our business operations.
- Free Guide: Safe Staffing in the COVID Era
- Advice: Can I have an Independent Contractor come in to do the same work as an existing employee?
- This Too Shall Pass: A message from The Salem Group
Salem Office Policies during COVID-19
In an effort to reduce the risk of COVID-19 exposure, here's what to expect from our strict safety and sanitation policies. All Salem employees are screened daily and communal surfaces are cleaned every 2 hours. Any authorized/approved visitor to a Salem office location must wear a mask or cloth face covering over their nose and mouth at all times while on the premises. We also ask that you be mindful of maintaining a 6 ft distance between yourself and others and follow all posted signage regarding traffic flow (some hallways are 1 way), elevators, and other facilities.
- Make sure to have a mask and keep it on at all times.
- Upon entry, we will take your temperature using a non-contact thermometer (your temperature needs to be below 99.5 degrees). We will also ask you a few questions about your health.
- Have you experienced any COVID-19 related symptoms including fever, cough, shortness of breath?
- Have you been in close contact with anyone confirmed to have COVID-19 or who has been quarantined?
- Have you traveled abroad in the last 30 days or been in contact with someone who has traveled abroad in the last 30 days?
To learn more about COVID-19 and keep up with the latest developments, see the About Coronavirus Disease 2019 website, here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html.
For information about handwashing, see CDC’s Handwashing website, here:https://www.cdc.gov/handwashing/
Info For Job Seekers
The Salem Group is here to work with you! We continue to monitor the situation and are following State and CDC recommendations as we reopen so that we can continue to be here to work with you during this health crisis (and whatever else life has in store for us). So, what types of jobs are available to talented, hardworking candidates like you? Each of our specialized divisions offers a wide range of jobs:
‣Customer Service/Call Center
‣Legal Support and Paralegal
‣Marketing and Creative
‣Database/Business Intelligence Developers
‣Cyber Security Engineers
‣Quality Assurance Analysts
‣Network Engineers/Systems Administrators
‣MicroStation and AutoCAD Drafters